Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're due!

Don't forget about our poll! There's still time to make your guesses about when Baby S will be here, and what his name is, since he's not here yet!

Well, here we are at the due date, and there's no sign of baby... I shouldn't be surprised (and I'm not really), because my mom went more than a week overdue with all three of her babies. But that doesn't mean that I'm not anxious for him to get here! Mom S leaves next Thursday, so I really hope that Baby S decides to come before then! I have the house cleaned, the laundry done, the taxes almost complete.... there's not much left that I can do to get ready for him. Someone convince him to get out here!

We have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and I am hoping that my doctor will strip my membranes while I'm there. It's not a sure way to get labor started, which is good - as I don't want to be "induced"... but it is a natural way to hopefully jumpstart labor. It'll be nice if it works :)

I was comparing pictures, and it doesn't really look like he has "dropped" - although he's been so low the whole time that maybe it's just not very noticeable... I hope that's true!

How far along?:
40 weeks 0 days

How big is baby?: 19+ inches, 6+ pounds

Maternity clothes?: Oh yes, and the bottom of my belly is usually hanging out too... I am basically a fashion disaster at this point.

Stretch marks?: None yet!

Sleep?: I've been getting up 2 to 3 times a night to pee (sometimes more), and I have a hard time getting comfortable. Also - Brett says that I've been snoring pretty badly!

Best moment this week?: Our moms getting here, and getting everything ready for Baby S. We're ready for him now!

Movement?: He's going nut's in there - "Come out Baby S - you'll have a LOT more space to move!"

Food cravings?: Pho (can I talk Mom S into trying it?), Sub Shop sandwiches (had 2 this week), Paseo.....

Labor signs?: I'm having a lot of Braxton Hicks, as well as some slightly painful contractions - but nothing that sticks around.

Belly button in or out?: Mostly flat, but starting to pop a little bit

What I miss: Feeling like a normal sized person

What I'm looking forward to this week: Hopefully having a BABY!!!

Weekly Wisdom: A due date isn't necessarily the day your baby is coming :)

Milestone: We hit the due date!

40 Weeks:

2 comments:

  1. He'll be here soon...c'mon baby! Definitely get Mom S to try Pho...it's delicious, no one should have to live without it, especially overdue pregant ladies! ;-)
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics