Here we are at 39 weeks! Part of me didn't think that we would get this far... My dad's, brother's, and step-grandma's birthdays were all on the 2nd - I wouldn't have been surprised at all if he had come that day. But the 2nd came and went with no sign of baby S. Here we are on the 4th... I wonder when he will come.
I had a prenatal massage yesterday, which was awesome. My blood pressure was a little high yesterday, and I was nervous that I should call the doctor, and afraid of what would happen if I went in (I don't want to be induced, I want Baby S to come on his own free will), but after my massage I was able to lay down for a while and it went back down. Let's just hope it stays down for my appointment tomorrow!
Mom S gets here on Monday, and Mom R gets here on Wednesday - so I keep telling Baby S that it's time to get this party started, but so far no luck. I still have a little bit of cleaning to do at home, as well as finish packing our hospital bag, and get our hospital music ready. Maybe he's waiting for me to be ready - I should hurry and get my stuff done, just in case!
Oh, and I made Brett promise that he'd post something on my facebook when we go in to labor if I am not able to. That way, you don't have to ask :) We'll keep you posted!
How far along?: 39 weeks 0 days
How big is baby?: 19+ inches, 6+ pounds
Maternity clothes?: My typical uniform is maternity yoga pants, a maternity t-shirt, and flip flops or slips on shoes
How big is baby?: 19+ inches, 6+ pounds
Maternity clothes?: My typical uniform is maternity yoga pants, a maternity t-shirt, and flip flops or slips on shoes
Stretch marks?: Still nothing! But I'm not safe yet... It could still be 3 more weeks before baby comes
Sleep?: My hips hurt :(
Best moment this week?: My massage yesterday - so relaxing!!
Movement?: He slowed down on Friday and Saturday last week, which had me a little worried - but now he's going strong again! And he found my ribs this week... He isn't kicking them, but he lodges himself up under them!
Best moment this week?: My massage yesterday - so relaxing!!
Movement?: He slowed down on Friday and Saturday last week, which had me a little worried - but now he's going strong again! And he found my ribs this week... He isn't kicking them, but he lodges himself up under them!
Food cravings?: Pretty much everything - delicious italian food, thai fried rice, ice cream, Bri's corn chowder....
Labor signs?: Still having a lot of Braxton Hicks, but rarely anything that hurts... "Come out Baby S!!!"
Belly button in or out?: Flat - there's still a chance it might pop out before he gets here, but I think it'll just stay flat.
What I miss: My knees not hurting :(
What I'm looking forward to this week: Thai food for dinner tonight, hopefully dinner with Maggie at Mexican tomorrow, Superbowl at the Chamberlain's on Sunday, Brett's mom here on Monday, and my mom here on Wednesday... And hopefully Baby S's arrival!
Weekly Wisdom: You can't plan when baby is going to come!
Milestone: 1 more week until the due date!
39 Weeks:
.jpg)
You are ALMOST there! In the home stretch!!!! Please let me know if you want me to bring you and Brett some corn chowder when Baby S arrives - it reheats VERY well. Can't wait to hear the news!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe he'll be born on Sunday, then you can name him after the winning quarterback.
ReplyDelete