Hmmm... Looks like I haven't been very good at updating lately! Is anyone even out there, checking for updates from me, or have you all given up hope?
Here I am!! Have you missed me??
Finley is growing up so fast! He was 18 months in August, and he is really starting to seem like such a kid instead of a baby. It's sad for this mama! He's really been communicating a lot. In the last week alone, he added the words "Pool," "Hat," and "Go" - it is so amazing to watch him learn!
We're in Seattle this week, and we've been having lots of fun meeting up with old friends. A lot of friends have kids within a few months of Fin, so he's been having lots of fun playing with (next to, lol) other kids! Now that he seems to have adjusted to the time change, we're really having a great time!
I am!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you! Glad you had a great time!