After this weekend with Fin's birthday and party, I think things might finally calm down!
How far along?: 27 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 20 lbs (27 weeks w/Fin: Honestly I have no idea - 30 lbs maybe? I know it's a lot - but I don't want to hear about it! LOL! :) )
Total weight gain: 20 lbs (27 weeks w/Fin: Honestly I have no idea - 30 lbs maybe? I know it's a lot - but I don't want to hear about it! LOL! :) )
How big is baby?: about 14 1/2 inches, 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower)
Maternity clothes?: My belly is getting so big that it's peeking out the bottoms of some of my shirts! Oh no! (27 weeks w/Fin: Ordered a coat, a bathing suit and some yoga pants this week. That might be the last of it!)
Stretch marks?: I'm so lucky that they're still staying away (27 weeks w/Fin: Still none!)
Sleep?: Not great. I have so much snot/congestion and am just having trouble falling asleep even when I'm exhausted (27 weeks w/Fin: My shoulders are still achy, and I just can't get enough sleep. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold or something.)
Best moment this week?: Brett getting home from Seattle! (27 weeks w/Fin: Ordering our nursery chair!)
Movement?: She's kicking and punching me a lot more, and she's growing for sure - I feel punches really low at my pants line, and kicks all the way up at my ribs (27 weeks w/Fin: He's definitely a mover! I think he's annoyed with me this week because I've been training my replacement at work - so I'm talking all day long. He's kicking me way more than normal during the day - I think he's trying to say "Shut up mom!")
Food cravings?: I wanted Jimmy John's the other day when I saw someone else eating it, but it kinda went away even though I didn't eat. Seems so weird that I'm not having cravings like last time (27 weeks w/Fin: I'm still thinking about Bi Bim Bap.... also, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies :) That one is Shannon's fault!) )
Maternity clothes?: My belly is getting so big that it's peeking out the bottoms of some of my shirts! Oh no! (27 weeks w/Fin: Ordered a coat, a bathing suit and some yoga pants this week. That might be the last of it!)
Stretch marks?: I'm so lucky that they're still staying away (27 weeks w/Fin: Still none!)
Sleep?: Not great. I have so much snot/congestion and am just having trouble falling asleep even when I'm exhausted (27 weeks w/Fin: My shoulders are still achy, and I just can't get enough sleep. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold or something.)
Best moment this week?: Brett getting home from Seattle! (27 weeks w/Fin: Ordering our nursery chair!)
Movement?: She's kicking and punching me a lot more, and she's growing for sure - I feel punches really low at my pants line, and kicks all the way up at my ribs (27 weeks w/Fin: He's definitely a mover! I think he's annoyed with me this week because I've been training my replacement at work - so I'm talking all day long. He's kicking me way more than normal during the day - I think he's trying to say "Shut up mom!")
Food cravings?: I wanted Jimmy John's the other day when I saw someone else eating it, but it kinda went away even though I didn't eat. Seems so weird that I'm not having cravings like last time (27 weeks w/Fin: I'm still thinking about Bi Bim Bap.... also, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies :) That one is Shannon's fault!) )
Labor signs?: Back to having a decent amount of tightening and braxton hicks contractions, but nothing real (27 weeks w/Fin: Nope)
Belly button in or out?: It's getting shallow (27 weeks w/Fin: Still in, but it's definitely pushing it's way forward)
What I miss: Being able to carry Finley comfortably (27 weeks w/Fin: A lot of things! Not being so tired!)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Fin's birthday party Sunday and my baby turning 2 on Monday! Then seeing baby sister on Wednesday! (27 weeks w/Fin: Being able to watch the Bengals from home this weekend, instead of having to go out at 10am to watch them)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't gain so much weight and you can still wear your wedding rings, lol! So glad I'm not swelling and huge yet like I was with Fin at this point in pregnancy! Gaining half the weight really makes a huge difference (27 weeks w/Fin: Enjoy your wedding rings while you can! I miss mine already! :( )
Milestone: Third trimester! (27 weeks w/Fin: Third trimester!!! And only 89 days of pregnancy left.)
What I miss: Being able to carry Finley comfortably (27 weeks w/Fin: A lot of things! Not being so tired!)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Fin's birthday party Sunday and my baby turning 2 on Monday! Then seeing baby sister on Wednesday! (27 weeks w/Fin: Being able to watch the Bengals from home this weekend, instead of having to go out at 10am to watch them)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't gain so much weight and you can still wear your wedding rings, lol! So glad I'm not swelling and huge yet like I was with Fin at this point in pregnancy! Gaining half the weight really makes a huge difference (27 weeks w/Fin: Enjoy your wedding rings while you can! I miss mine already! :( )
Milestone: Third trimester! (27 weeks w/Fin: Third trimester!!! And only 89 days of pregnancy left.)

No comments:
Post a Comment