Monday, July 13, 2009
BFP!
I first suspected that might be pregnant, when I was tired and nauseous for about a week. I took the test on Friday, June 5th - and got a BFP (big fat positive, lol!). Brett and I both were cautious that it wasn't really true, so I took another, and got the same result. On the way home from work, I picked up two more tests, and took them when we got home. After 4 positive results, we figured it must really be true! We rushed out and bought "What to Expect When You're Expecting" so we could start figuring out everything we needed to do.
About a week later, we told my parents when they were in town - and we called Brett's parents for his mom's birthday and told them then :) We made them both keep the secret for two more weeks until we were going to be in Cincinnati to tell my sister and Brett's brother and sister. I know they all had a hard time keeping it a secret, but we did too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment