Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 11 (starting Sat July 25th)

Looks like baby Samblanet is about the size of a lime this week. It's crazy how much it's grown! My nausea seems like it's really on the way out, but I have been exhausted all week - and the peeing might be increasing! (Is that even possible??) This week I've still been feeling like nothing sounds good, but at least my stomach isn't upset when I'm feeling like that!

Brett and I celebrated our last babyless birthday last night - I turned 28, and we celebrated with dinner at Melting Pot. It was delicious! This weekend we're headed down to Portland to hang out with our friends Jake & Kara and their daughter Jessica. On Saturday we're headed out to the Oregon Brewer's Festival - but I'm excited for swimming and hanging out with friends. It should be fun.

Next Wednesday we have an ultrasound for our NT scan - they will measure the fluid in the back of the baby's neck, check for a nose bone, and also do blood work. This is all to check for down syndrome I believe. We are just excited for the chance to see little baby Samblanet again - and hopefully get the word that baby looks healthy. Look forward to some pictures later in the week!

Oh, and I think I might be starting to get a little "bump" but I'm not quite ready to post pics - maybe next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics