Wednesday, December 23, 2009

8 Months!

We've had a busy week since I last posted! We made it home from Hawaii, did some last minute packing, slept about 4 hours, and then headed back to the airport. Now we're back in Ohio with the family, safe and sound.

Last Friday we went to the last Alumni Day in the old SCPA building. It was good to see the old building one last time, and hang out with some old friends. It was a little weird because they were taping for MTV's Taking the Stage, so we all had to sign releases though. Maybe you'll see me on tv during the next season :)

Friday night we hung out with some of Brett's friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and then Saturday night was my 10 year high school reunion. It was really great to see so many people that I haven't seen since high school, and also lots of others that I have seen. There were lots of people missing though, which was sad - but maybe next time...

Sunday was my Cincinnati baby shower. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to see so many good friends and family. Baby S got lots of great gifts, and lots of cute clothes :) Some of my friends put together this book on Snapfish for baby S with lots of pictures of me, my friends, and Brett and I. It was awesome. I definitely was crying while trying to check it out at the shower, so I had to put it away and go back to look at it later :) I have some really good friends!

Since then we've just been hanging out with friends, hanging out with family, and doing Christmas shopping. Tonight we are having Chinese food for dinner and then we'll have our family Christmas with my family. Tomorrow will be a really busy day with Christmas with my family again, Christmas with Brett's family, then dinner at Brett's Grandparents, and then dinner at my Grandparents. Lots of family, gifts and food. Then we'll head out to Northside Tavern to hang out with my friends again. Busy day! I might have to sleep all day Saturday just to catch up.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families. See you all soon - in the new year if not before :)

How far along?: 33 weeks 3 days

How big is baby?: about 17 inches, 4 pounds

Maternity clothes?: Oh yes - and I am even out growing some of my maternity clothes - eek!

Stretch marks?: None yet!

Sleep?: Not so good these days

Best moment this week?: It's impossible to pick... Either my 10 year reunion on Saturday or my baby shower on Sunday. So much fun!

Movement?: Lots of movement, and LOTS of hiccups!

Food cravings?: All the normal Cincy stuff - Skyline, Adriaticos, yum!

Labor signs?: I had my first contraction the other night - when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee my stomach was really hard and it hurt. The first of many I am sure :)

Belly button in or out?: It is getting very very tiny, but it's still in

What I miss: My feet and legs not swelling

What I'm looking forward to this week: Christmas Eve and Christmas

Weekly Wisdom: Put your feet up

Milestone: Made it to the 8th month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics