Saturday, December 26, 2009

Changing my Ticker

I updated my ticker and my due date today. I've gotten three different due dates.... First I was told Feb 10th, based on my LMP - but then when I went to my OB, I was told Feb 11th. Finally, when I went for the second ultrasound, they bumped it up to February 8th. I've been basing everything off of February 8th for a while now, but decided since my doctor has February 11th as my due date, that's what I'm going to use.

I am guessing that baby S is going to be fashionably late anyways, so I'd rather use the last possible date so I am not expecting him any sooner :) So stay tuned for more posts, but I'll probably start posting during the second half of the weeks instead of the first.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, or a very Happy Holiday if you celebrate something different. New Years is coming up quickly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics