Friday, January 29, 2010

Still closed...

The doctor said that my cervix is still completely closed. She said that she can't predict anything for sure, but if she were to guess, I would go at least to my due date, maybe later. My last scheduled appointment was for next Friday 2/5, but she had me schedule appointments for 2/12 and 2/17 as well....

3 comments:

  1. That peppered beef jerky sounds delish.

    Boo on the still completely closed. But I guess when it decides to soften up and open it'll happen quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esteban, please don't be stubborn. Your grandmas are coming to see you and I'm sure they would appreciate your arrival. And I bet your mom is getting more and more uncomfortable every day. Please don't make them wait too much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I would prefer to know what to call you since your parents are holding out on us.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics