How far along?: 16 weeks today
Total weight gain: 5 lbs (16 weeks w/Fin: Not sure, I think almost 10 lbs since
my pre-pregnancy
weight watchers weight)How big is baby?: 4.6 inches, 3.5 ounces
Maternity clothes?: Exclusively (16 weeks w/Fin: I'm pretty much only in maternity clothes these days, with the exception of a couple roomy items. My friend Bri let me borrow some more maternity clothes this week, so that has helped a lot - I'm loving the full panel jeans, so comfy :) )
Stretch marks?: None! (16 weeks w/Fin: I still seem to be keeping them away, but I'm getting nervous that they're close)
Sleep?: Fin has been sick and not sleeping well, and I'm starting to get sick as well, so sleep hasn't been good this week (16 weeks w/Fin: Sleep has been hard this week with a sore throat and stuffed up nose. Also, my hips are starting to hurt from sleeping on my sides all the time.)
Best moment this week?: Brett getting home from Seattle! We missed him a lot (16 weeks w/Fin: Hearing from my little brother who is in Afghanistan. He emailed me and told me that he hopes that Baby S is a boy, because there's too much estrogen in our family already, lol. Also, I enjoyed meeting my friends Bri & Shane's son Jackson, who was born on my birthday.)
Movement?: I'm pretty sure that I'm feeling some somersaults (16 weeks w/Fin: Still nothing that I've noticed, hopefully soon...)
Food cravings?: Still the Vegetarian sandwich at Potbelly, and now buttered egg noodles too (16 weeks w/Fin: I finally got some movie theater popcorn on Saturday and I had so much that I don't think I'll be craving that again for a while :) Nothing much this week, except pizza has been sounding delicious)
Labor signs?: Not yet! (16 weeks w/Fin: I've still got a few more months before I should be seeing any signs)
Belly button in or out?: Same (16 weeks w/Fin: Still an innie)
What I miss: Caffeine and excedrin migraine(16 weeks w/Fin: Sleeping through the night, and sleeping on my stomach and back)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Thanksgiving! Delicious food, and spending time with family! (16 weeks w/Fin: Getting over this cold, and finishing up Amber and Mike's wedding programs)
Weekly Wisdom: Take care of yourself, get sleep and don't get sick! (16 weeks w/Fin: Take care of yourself so you don't get sick while pregnant!!)
Milestone: Possibly feeling some movement (16 weeks w/Fin: Someone being able to tell I was pregnant by looking at me :) )

The second birth will most likely go faster then the first. My first was 10 hours from the time my water broke to the time she was born so when my midwife told me that this one would be faster I didn't really believe her. Boy was she right!! From the time I went in to the time he was born was 2 hours and then in another 5 hours I was headed home.
ReplyDeleteMy advice to you is that if you think that you might be in labor go in and have them check it!! You don't want to be having the baby in the car because you waited to long!!