I've been exhausted this last week - I don't know if it's just third trimester hitting, or what. It doesn't help that Fin has been waking up two hours early every day. Ugh! I hope he goes back to normal soon.
We got our railing installed, stairwell/upstairs hallway painted, and the fence installed too! I've been working on the last of the downstairs painting that we'll do before the baby comes - and I just have one more wall to finish in the hallway before I'm done! I might do the doorways too, but those should be easy :)
How far along?: 32 weeks 1 day
How big is baby?: about 16 inches, 3.3 pounds (the weight of 4 navel oranges)
Maternity clothes?: Yes, and I have to always pull down my shirts to make sure my belly doesn't stick out :)
Stretch marks?: I noticed one on each side, high on my hips - but they don't look new - so somewhere along the line, I got two :)
Sleep?: I've been exhausted lately, but not sure why.
Best moment this week?: Dinner with lots of good friends at Boi Na Braza on Friday night for Brett's birthday, surprising Brett with his birthday present, and getting Fin's two year pictures taken - can't wait to see them!
Movement?: I have been feeling her a LOT more - I wonder if she just got a lot bigger or something. I also felt hiccups for the first time this pregnancy, I know I felt them sooner with Fin.
Food cravings?: Oreos, I've eaten way too many
Labor signs?: Just the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction
Labor signs?: Just the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but very shallow
What I miss: Nothing really - just not being so tired, but I really can't complain.
What I'm looking forward to this week: Just heading in to the dr again next week and making sure everything still looks good. We'll be on the every 2 weeks schedule after this appointment
Weekly Wisdom: Get enough sleep! And then remind me to do it too!
What I'm looking forward to this week: Just heading in to the dr again next week and making sure everything still looks good. We'll be on the every 2 weeks schedule after this appointment
Weekly Wisdom: Get enough sleep! And then remind me to do it too!
Milestone: Feeling hiccups :)

No comments:
Post a Comment