We finally got started on the office/spare bedroom - so hopefully we can get that finished soon so that we can start working on Fin's new room next!
It's been so freaking hot this past week, that it's made it hard to do anything else. And I'm tired :) Hopefully this week will cool down so we can get some stuff finished!
How far along?: 33 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 29 lbs, up 2 from last week (Last week: 27 lbs - I forgot to include this last week since I took it off my blog at 30 weeks last time, lol. Last week I was the same as the week before, but I gained 3.5 from last week. Too many cookies this weekend for sure)
How big is baby?: about 17 inches, 4 pounds (the weight of a pineapple)
Maternity clothes?: Yes, and seriously annoyed that I had to go out and buy summer maternity clothes! Who knew I was having a summer baby?!? I really hope the temps go back to 60s/70s next week! (33 weeks w/Fin: Oh yes - and I am even out growing some of my maternity clothes - eek!)
Stretch marks?: Nothing new (33 weeks w/Fin: None yet!)
Sleep?: Waking up more in the night now to pee - having a moderately full bladder makes me have a strong braxton hicks contraction which wakes me up. Fun (33 weeks w/Fin: Not so good these days)
Best moment this week?: Had a nice lunch with Fin, my mom, my sister, sister-in-law, and one of my brothers on Friday (33 weeks w/Fin: It's impossible to pick... Either my 10 year reunion on Saturday or my baby shower on Sunday. So much fun!)
Movement?: Lots now and I'm noticing more hiccups (33 weeks w/Fin: Lots of movement, and LOTS of hiccups!)
Food cravings?: Izzy's pickles, and now Adriatico's, thanks to reading this damn blog, lol (33 weeks w/Fin: All the normal Cincy stuff - Skyline,
Adriaticos, yum!)
Labor signs?: A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions, but no real labor signs (33 weeks w/Fin: I had my first contraction the other night - when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee my stomach was really hard and it hurt. The first of many I am sure :) )
Labor signs?: A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions, but no real labor signs (33 weeks w/Fin: I had my first contraction the other night - when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee my stomach was really hard and it hurt. The first of many I am sure :) )
Belly button in or out?: Almost flat now (33 weeks w/Fin: It is getting very very tiny, but
it's still in)
What I miss: Not peeing so much! (33 weeks w/Fin: My feet and legs not
swelling)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Maybe getting up to Pittsburgh to see my Aunt Babe and the rest of my family up there, seeing Hunger Games tomorrow night with some friends, and then our "Christmas Dinner" with Brett's siblings on Saturday! (33 weeks w/Fin: Christmas Eve and Christmas)
Weekly Wisdom: If it's too hot - turn on the a/c and put your feet up (33 weeks w/Fin: Put your feet up)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Maybe getting up to Pittsburgh to see my Aunt Babe and the rest of my family up there, seeing Hunger Games tomorrow night with some friends, and then our "Christmas Dinner" with Brett's siblings on Saturday! (33 weeks w/Fin: Christmas Eve and Christmas)
Weekly Wisdom: If it's too hot - turn on the a/c and put your feet up (33 weeks w/Fin: Put your feet up)
Milestone: 8 months - under 50 days left! (33 weeks w/Fin: Made it to the 8th month!)

No comments:
Post a Comment