Wednesday, March 28, 2012

34 Weeks!

It's been an exhausting week! I'm starting to slow down, and I started having issues with Sciatica (a pain in my butt and down one leg). I still feel like I can't really complain, since I'm doing so much better than last pregnancy. At least I get to see the Chiropractor on Friday, and it seems like a good excuse for a massage too. I had to take my wedding rings off today, but hoping it had to do with the heat and not drinking enough water. I'm not positive that they're gone for good.

I'm almost done painting the spare bedroom (just need to do two coats on the last wall). Next up is picking the color for Fin's new room (need to do it by Sunday to use my coupon), and getting started for that. I also need to start working on my hospital bag, make my list for baby announcements, and decide what I'm doing for Thank You cards :) I've started making freezer meals too though, so I feel like I'm getting things accomplished.

I can't believe that I'm already 34 weeks! That means only 6-ish weeks to go. Eeek! This baby is going to be here soon, and she still is nameless. We need to get working on it!

(Looks like I didn't post at 34 weeks last time, so I don't have any comparisons)
How far along?: 34 weeks 0 days

Total weight gain: 29 lbs, same as last week somehow (Last week: 29 lbs, up 2 from last week)

How big is baby?: about 18 inches, 4.75 pounds (about the weight of a canteloupe)

Maternity clothes?: Yes, and just found some more spring clothes in a box from Tricia. Yay for new clothes!

Stretch marks?: Nothing new, just those two old ones.

Sleep?: Not bad, but I'm still tired :)

Best moment this week?: Spending time with both sides of our family this weekend

Movement?: Yes! She seems to be shifting a lot lately - I hope she's moving head down!

Food cravings?: Adriaticos! I got some today, and it was AMAZING!

Labor signs?: Nothing except the braxton hicks

Belly button in or out?: Getting flatter and flatter

What I miss: Not having this weird pain in the ass - literally, ha :)

What I'm looking forward to this week: Seeing the chiropractor on Friday and hopefully getting the sciatica figured out

Weekly Wisdom: Try to relax in between getting things done, and have patience for your other little one who doesn't really know what's going on

Milestone: Tomorrow is my first 2-week appointment.... weird to be getting so close to  the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics