I know I keep saying this, but HOLY COW! Where has the time gone?!? I can't believe that we're down to 35 days left! This pregnancy is really flying!
I started off the week by screwing up and missing my chiropractor appointment. I was SO mad, because I was in a lot of pain! Brett convinced me to figure it out though and not be upset, so I scheduled a massage for Sunday and a different chiropractor for Monday (for the Sciatica issue). The massage was awesome, but didn't do a lot to get rid of my pain and tingling. It helped for a short time, but it came right back. Going to the chiropractor made me feel like a new woman though! I go back tomorrow, and really can't wait :)
We got Fin's paint color picked out for his new room, but I've been too exhausted this week to get started on painting. Oh well, hopefully I can get to it next week. I'm running out of time! I've also got to get Brett to finish the dresser that he's refinishing so that we have a changing table. I haven't even started washing clothes or bedding either, EEK!
I'm excited for Easter coming up this week - I haven't talked to Fin about it much, but I know he'll be excited for the few gifts and the candy that he's getting :)
How far along?: 35 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain: 30.5 lbs, which puts me up 1.5 in the last two weeks (Last week: 29 lbs, same as last week somehow)
How big is baby?: about 18 inches, 5.25 pounds (the weight of a honeydew melon)
Maternity clothes?: Yes! Still wearing maternity jeans and capris, not yet living in yoga pants :) (35 weeks w/Fin: Mostly living in my maternity yoga pants these days)
Stretch marks?: Just that tiny one on each side still (35 weeks w/Fin: None yet!)
Sleep?: Exhausted these days, even with enough sleep, and I have so much I want to get done (35 weeks w/Fin: Not so good these days - but I'm getting about 8 hours a night so I can't complain. I do wake up with numb hands though - UGH!)
Best moment this week?: Getting a massage, going to the chiropractor, and planning a trip to see my Aunt Babe! (35 weeks w/Fin: Christmas with our families! And getting ready for Baby S once we got home :) )
Movement?: Lots - she has the hiccups a lot, and has been doing a lot more shifting around than she was previously - hopefully she's getting into the right position! (35 weeks w/Fin: Yes! I'm not sure it's possible, but it seems like he's been more active the past week!)
Sleep?: Exhausted these days, even with enough sleep, and I have so much I want to get done (35 weeks w/Fin: Not so good these days - but I'm getting about 8 hours a night so I can't complain. I do wake up with numb hands though - UGH!)
Best moment this week?: Getting a massage, going to the chiropractor, and planning a trip to see my Aunt Babe! (35 weeks w/Fin: Christmas with our families! And getting ready for Baby S once we got home :) )
Movement?: Lots - she has the hiccups a lot, and has been doing a lot more shifting around than she was previously - hopefully she's getting into the right position! (35 weeks w/Fin: Yes! I'm not sure it's possible, but it seems like he's been more active the past week!)
Food cravings?: Nothing really (35 weeks w/Fin: Oreo brownies from QFC)
Labor signs?: Just the Braxton Hicks contractions (35 weeks w/Fin: I am getting a fair amount of Braxton Hicks
contractions (not painful at all, but my stomach tightens up) but no painful
contractions.)
Belly button in or out?: In, but flattening - I'll probably have to switch to the flexible belly button ring soon (35 weeks w/Fin: Still in!)
What I miss: Frozen yogurt and soft serve - there's been lots of instances in the last few weeks where I've been watching people eat it. Not a huge deal, but I'll be happy to have some when Baby Boo gets here! (35 weeks w/Fin: Being able to use my thumbs :( )
What I'm looking forward to this week: Seeing my Aunt Babe (she has ALS and it's been way too long since I saw her last), going back to the Chiropractor and Easter! (35 weeks w/Fin: Hospital Tour tonight (I know that's lame, but I'm feel a lot more relaxed once I know where we're going and what to expect once we get there) )
Weekly Wisdom: Ha - pack your hospital bag! (35 weeks w/Fin: Pack your hospital bag (I need to do this!) )
Milestone: How am I possibly down to 35 days?!?!? (35 weeks w/Fin: Holy crap - 35 days until my due date!!!)

Frozen yogurt and soft serve???? we're not allowed to eat that?!?! uh oh.....
ReplyDeleteWeeellll... It's debatable Steph. Soft serve is a high risk food for Listeria, and I made the assumption that Frozen Yogurt is the same, since it's the soft serve machine that makes soft serve high risk. I don't know anyone else who abstained while pregnant, but I just don't want to risk it.
ReplyDelete