Don't forget about our poll! There's still time to make your guesses about when Baby S
will be here, and what her name is, since she's not here yet!
We're getting so close! And mostly ready. Brett finally finished re-finishing the dresser that we've been talking about doing since 2002 :) He started working on the set in 2010, and finished the tall dresser last year - but never finished the long dresser. We need it for baby clothes and for a changing table for baby Boo. So I'm glad that as of today it's back in our room :) Still have a few small things to do (like put away all the clothes in said dresser), but we'd be okay if she came now. Not considering Brett's work though - he has lots to do, but I'm trying not to worry about that. Oh, and she doesn't have a name yet, but I feel like we're a lot closer.
We're getting so close! And mostly ready. Brett finally finished re-finishing the dresser that we've been talking about doing since 2002 :) He started working on the set in 2010, and finished the tall dresser last year - but never finished the long dresser. We need it for baby clothes and for a changing table for baby Boo. So I'm glad that as of today it's back in our room :) Still have a few small things to do (like put away all the clothes in said dresser), but we'd be okay if she came now. Not considering Brett's work though - he has lots to do, but I'm trying not to worry about that. Oh, and she doesn't have a name yet, but I feel like we're a lot closer.
I'm starting to get a little swollen (had to lose the wedding ring today, but that's about 12 weeks later than last time), and I'm definitely feeling ready. I'm sore, and get worn out SO easily. It's rough because I *want* to do so much, but my body just can't handle it anymore! Many people are saying that we won't make it to 40 weeks, but besides lots of random contractions, there are no labor signs. I declined to be checked this week, so I don't know where my cervix stands in all this - but maybe I'll get checked next week if I'm still pregnant :)
How far along?: 38 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain: Still at an even 35 - so I haven't gone up or down from last week (Last week: At an even 35 as of Wednesday - which is 2.5 from last week)
How big is baby?: About 20 inches (like a leek), 6.5 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Growing out of a LOT of shirts (38 weeks w/Finley: I've grown out of a lot of my maternity shirts and my maternity jeans aren't that comfortable :) )
Stretch marks?: Nothing new (38 weeks w/Finley: I still haven't seen any, but I still have
my fingers crossed)
Sleep?: EXHAUSTED! But sleeping okay (38 weeks w/Finley: It's not comfortable, I'm getting up to pee a lot
more, but at least now I can take naps during the day sometimes :) )
Best moment this week?: Brett and Fin went out of town this weekend with Brett's dad to see Brett's grandparents up in Canton. I spent all day on Saturday running errands, went to prenatal yoga, had lunch with my mom, had some girls over that evening, then Sunday I had lunch with my mom and Grandma, and went to a cheesy chick flick by myself. It was a nice weekend - especially since I probably won't have time to myself again for awhile! (38 weeks w/Finley: Finishing up the baby laundry and
the birth plan - we're just about ready to go
now!)
Movement?: A lot! (38 weeks w/Finley: He's running out of room to move in there!)
Movement?: A lot! (38 weeks w/Finley: He's running out of room to move in there!)
Food cravings?: A Snickers (38 weeks w/Finley: Peppered Beef Jerky! Which is especially
weird because I hadn't had any in probably 15 years... But it was kinda good,
lol.... Also, I've been eating a piece a day of the mint chocolate chip ice
cream pie I made - it is so delicious! Oh, and today I really want broccoli
cheese soup - hopefully we're going to Quizno's for lunch so I can get
some.)
Labor signs?: Lots of contractions! On Monday night I was having contractions 7 minutes apart, but I fell asleep, and when I woke up they weren't that consistent anymore. Also, a lot of people are saying that I've dropped (38 weeks w/Finley: I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions
for a while now, and started having some mild cramping at the end of last week.
Yesterday when I was walking around Target, I was having some fairly painful
cramps (contractions? I'm not sure). They mostly went away when I sat back down,
and didn't get worse/closer together/whatever :) Maybe he's getting closer.
We'll have another doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out the
status)
Belly button in or out?: I think it might officially be out - but not really the whole thing, just the edges (38 weeks w/Finley: Still flat)
What I miss: Running after and playing with Fin without aches and pains (38 weeks w/Finley: Being able to plan! When will he get
here?!?)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Sesame Street Live with Finley tomorrow! Dinner with family on Saturday, Fin's friend's Arlo's 2nd birthday on Sunday and hopefully some relaxing days next week, and most importantly - a pedicure and girl's dinner out on Sunday (38 weeks w/Finley: Finding out what's
wrong with our car and what it will cost to fix; Pizza Olympics with some
friends this weekend; A pedicure this weekend!; And my prenatal massage next
Wednesday!!!)
Weekly Wisdom: Seriously, pack your hospital bag! - I finally did it last night (38 weeks w/Finley: You can't plan when baby is going to come!)
Milestone: 2 Weeks until due date, and just about as ready as we're going to be (38 weeks w/Finley: Only 2 weeks until my due date!)

No comments:
Post a Comment