Tuesday, November 3, 2009

26 Weeks

Had a good week this week. We had our unexpected 3D ultrasound last Friday which was awesome! Saturday we had dinner with Chris and Kieran and their new baby River.

Today we had our monthly doctor's appointment - I got my swine flu vaccine finally! I also had my glucose test - I should get results tomorrow... hopefully I don't have Gestational Diabetes!

Down to 23 days left of work... I still haven't started training anyone on my work - that makes me nervous! Vacation is coming up soon though, and we have our Whistler trip even sooner. I can't wait!

My mom and niece bought tickets this last week to come out to Seattle for my baby shower in December - I am so excited to have them visit again! I wish my sister would come too - but we'll still have fun.

How far along?: 26 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: I don't know - but the doctor said today that I've only gained 4 pounds in the last month though, so that's good

How big is baby?: about 14 inches, 1 - 2/3 to 2 pounds

Maternity clothes?: Still working on the coat and bathing suit - maybe I should get those ordered

Stretch marks?: None!

Sleep?: My shoulders are achy from sleeping on my sides, and I am really exhausted - the time change didn't help

Best moment this week?: Seeing Baby S in 3D!!

Movement?: It makes me nervous that he wakes up in the evenings, and then is wide awake when I get up to pee in the middle of the night...

Food cravings?: Today I was craving Bi Bim Bop (Korean stone bowl) - we had it for dinner and it was DELICIOUS! Can't wait to go back again!

Labor signs?: No

Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: Not weighing so much!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Starting on our classes at the Hospital - this week is Newborn Care

Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your husband sometimes! Brett talked me out of getting the expensive 3D ultrasound, and instead we lucked out with this awesome opportunity to get paid for our ultrasound! Go Brett! :)

Milestone: Entering the last week of the 2nd trimester!


Week 26 pictures (notice my vaccine wound, lol!):

1 comment:

Google Analytics