On Friday we got our first big gift for Baby S... Actually it was a Christmas present for Brett and I, but same difference :) Brett's parents bought us our "travel system" (stroller and car seat). We were so excited, and got it all put together over the weekend. Made this whole thing seem even more real!
Also on Sunday the Bengals were on TV - this meant we got a nice relaxing weekend, and didn't have to wake up early on Sunday to go downtown and watch them at the bar. It was really nice to be able to watch them from home, and it was even better that they won!!! Sorry Ray, Cathleen, and all the PA family - but it looks like that first win wasn't just a fluke. Who-Dey!!! :)
This week I have my work baby shower/going away party on Friday - I'm excited! Can't wait for some pizza and girl time - lol! :) And next week is Whistler - I can't wait for a long weekend!!
How far along?: 28 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: I stopped weighing myself....
How big is baby?: about 14 3/4 inches, 2 1/4 pounds
Maternity clothes?: YES! Packed up all the pre-pregnancy clothes and put them in storage.
Stretch marks?: Nothing yet...
Sleep?: I'm sleeping, but tired. Can't wait until the stress of work is gone for a while!
Best moment this week?: Getting our Travel System!!! We're getting closer to being ready for Baby S!
Movement?: He has been going nuts in the evenings!
Maternity clothes?: YES! Packed up all the pre-pregnancy clothes and put them in storage.
Stretch marks?: Nothing yet...
Sleep?: I'm sleeping, but tired. Can't wait until the stress of work is gone for a while!
Best moment this week?: Getting our Travel System!!! We're getting closer to being ready for Baby S!
Movement?: He has been going nuts in the evenings!
Food cravings?: I'm still thinking about Bi Bim Bap and Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies... I bought the stuff for the cookies, but haven't had time to make them - and Brett won't fall for going to Korean again. Maybe this week. Oh, and I've also been doing a LOT of thinking about the Hazelnut gelato from Alev's parents shop.... Brett and I might have to stop there on the weekend - yum!
Labor signs?: I think I might be starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions, but I am not sure. No actual labor signs though.
Labor signs?: I think I might be starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions, but I am not sure. No actual labor signs though.
Belly button in or out?: It's getting smaller and pushing it's way outwards. Still in at this point though.
What I miss: Being comfortable! lol...
What I'm looking forward to this week: My work party on Friday! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress... it just makes things worse.
What I miss: Being comfortable! lol...
What I'm looking forward to this week: My work party on Friday! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress... it just makes things worse.
Milestone: I think I felt Baby S last night from the outside - I always feel him kick, but I think I could actually feel his body. One side of my belly was super soft and squishy, and the other side was really hard.... Maybe it was him??
28 Week Photos: (Please don't mind the awful hair)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oooo love the traveling system! Did u get the color shown?
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI want gelato now...thanks Jess!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, the travel system is super cute!
ReplyDeleteI am totally fine about the Steelers right now becuase of the news I got today about homecoming :)
ReplyDeleteHowever, I will say the Bengals are playing like they want it so good for them.
Your travel set is cute!
I love the travel set too :) We did get the color in the picture, they call the pattern "Hamilton" I think. I really like it!
ReplyDeleteLizzie - guess you'll have to come visit and get some Gelato... YUM! :)
I know of a deliciious Korean restaurant here where we can get some Bi Bim Bap when you're here!
ReplyDeleteYum Lizzie - I can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete