Baby S is apparently squash sized for this month... According to the bump.com, baby is forming more fat and his energy is surging. He is also settling into sleep and waking cycles (unfortunately for us, Baby S seems to like to sleep most of the day with short waking periods, while he is up most of the evening and wee hours of the night). Also, all five of his senses are functional.
Last Friday I had my work shower/going away party. It was really fun! A lot of the ladies from work came, as well as several people that I used to work with who are unfortunately not with the company any longer. Baby S got several new outfits, all super cute - as well as his bedding set, and some of the accessories to go with that! We also got the Diaper Champ, some blankets, some wonderful homemade burp cloths, and more. It was so nice to receive such wonderful gifts - baby S is loved so much already! I can't wait to show him off to everyone once he gets here!
Also, last Thursday we went in for another 3D/4D ultrasound. Our pictures this time weren't as clear and as good as last time, but we could tell that his cheeks are definitely getting chubbier :) Here's a good video that we got - there's definitely a smile at the end. Check it out!
Last night my brother got home - yay! I appreciate all that the military does for us, but I am still so happy that he is safe and sound!
And we got to Whistler, BC last night. My work ended up closing early, so we were able to start the drive around 3pm and made it up here around 9 - which isn't too bad. Today we made a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner along with two other couples. We're waiting for the pumpkin and pecan pies to cool now, and then we'll be enjoying those shortly :) Currently, most everyone is in the hot tub except me... it's a small price to pay for Baby S, lol...
How far along?: 29 weeks 3 day
Total weight gain: I stopped weighing myself....
How big is baby?: about 15 inches, 2 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes?: That's all I've got these days
Stretch marks?: I'm still good, although I can't imagine how much more my skin can possibly stretch with no marks
Sleep?: I'm sleeping, but tired. And I almost always have numb hands when I wake up
Best moment this week?: My work shower last Friday :)
Movement?: He must love Thanksgiving, because he's been moving around all day today
Maternity clothes?: That's all I've got these days
Stretch marks?: I'm still good, although I can't imagine how much more my skin can possibly stretch with no marks
Sleep?: I'm sleeping, but tired. And I almost always have numb hands when I wake up
Best moment this week?: My work shower last Friday :)
Movement?: He must love Thanksgiving, because he's been moving around all day today
Food cravings?: Brownies! Last night my niece was telling my mom "Granny, I have a problem.... I'm really full. I have a tiny little space left in my stomach though, and it's just the size of a brownie" That's exactly how I feel right now.
Labor signs?: No! And let's hope they stay away, at least for several more weeks! We need to get through all of December drama free
Labor signs?: No! And let's hope they stay away, at least for several more weeks! We need to get through all of December drama free
Belly button in or out?: It's smaller and smaller every week
What I miss: My back not hurting
What I'm looking forward to this week: The rest of our long weekend in Whistler
Weekly Wisdom: Get rest when you can
Milestone: 7 days of work left, and only 74 days until our due date. So crazy how fast this year is going! I can't believe that on Tuesday it'll be December.
I can't wait to see that little smiling face in person!!
ReplyDeleteI got a little choked up when I watched that video. Soooo crazy cool to see that!!!
ReplyDelete