We had a wonderful Christmas, and a great time in Cincinnati! We didn't get to see everyone that we would have liked to, but we enjoyed spending time with everyone that we could. We also got a ton of great gifts for Baby S - we are almost ready for him to get here!
My very good friend Lizzie got engaged right before Christmas, so that was awesome - I can't wait to help her and Casey plan their wedding! They are going to be so happy together :)
Once we got back to Seattle, it was time for New Years Eve. We didn't have any big plans, so we ended up hanging out with two other couples and their babies. It was a fun, low key evening :)
This week Brett was back to work, so I've been hanging out at home. I've been working on getting the house cleaned up, and getting things ready for Baby S. I've also been working on relaxing and putting my feet up :)
How far along?: 35 weeks 0 days
How big is baby?: about 18 inches, 5.25 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Mostly living in my maternity yoga pants these days
How big is baby?: about 18 inches, 5.25 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Mostly living in my maternity yoga pants these days
Stretch marks?: None yet!
Sleep?: Not so good these days - but I'm getting about 8 hours a night so I can't complain. I do wake up with numb hands though - UGH!
Best moment this week?: Christmas with our families! And getting ready for Baby S once we got home :)
Movement?: Yes! I'm not sure it's possible, but it seems like he's been more active the past week!
Sleep?: Not so good these days - but I'm getting about 8 hours a night so I can't complain. I do wake up with numb hands though - UGH!
Best moment this week?: Christmas with our families! And getting ready for Baby S once we got home :)
Movement?: Yes! I'm not sure it's possible, but it seems like he's been more active the past week!
Food cravings?: Oreo brownies from QFC
Labor signs?: I am getting a fair amount of Braxton Hicks contractions (not painful at all, but my stomach tightens up) but no painful contractions.
Belly button in or out?: Still in!
What I miss: Being able to use my thumbs :(
What I'm looking forward to this week: Hospital Tour tonight (I know that's lame, but I'm feel a lot more relaxed once I know where we're going and what to expect once we get there)
Weekly Wisdom: Pack your hospital bag (I need to do this!)
What I'm looking forward to this week: Hospital Tour tonight (I know that's lame, but I'm feel a lot more relaxed once I know where we're going and what to expect once we get there)
Weekly Wisdom: Pack your hospital bag (I need to do this!)
Milestone: Holy crap - 35 days until my due date!!!
33 Weeks:
34 Weeks:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment