Went to the doctor today.
I came back negative for the Group B Strep test - that's good because that means I won't have to have antibiotics during labor, which means there's a better chance that I won't have to get an IV.
My cervix is still completely closed, but she said that it's starting to soften. She said it'll probably still be a couple more weeks - but we'll see. Keep up those labor thoughts for February :)
Oh, and I only measured 35 1/2 cm (last time I was 35) - so I am thinking that means that Baby Esteban is starting to drop...
I started having some mild cramping last night, so maybe I'll be progressing somewhere by next week. Here's hoping....
Glad everything seems to be progessing well and that you are healthy. I got your thank you card yesterday. It was so cute! I'm impressed that you made those!
ReplyDelete~Sarah
Only a couple more weeks to go! I can't believe its almost time?!?
ReplyDelete