Had a good week this week with a pretty relaxing weekend! We went to Babies R Us on Saturday and spent about 2 1/2 hours registering... When I got home I went through the list that one of my friends who is a new mom sent me, and edited some things. I think both our Babies R Us and Amazon.com registries are ready to go! :)

.jpg)
On Sunday I went to a "Swap n Sell" party with my friend Bri - it was put on by one of the girls on the online board that I read, and all the ladies were selling baby and maternity clothes, and some other baby items. It was awesome, and there was a ton of stuff. I bought a bunch of baby clothes, and got a travel swing for baby S! Here you can see the hanging clothes - that's all boy clothes on the left!
I'm really excited that we have our plane tickets for both of our December trips! Now we just have to get the hotel and rental car for Hawaii.
No new fruit pictures this week, as the bump.com apparently thinks that baby S will be the same size for all of month 5 - so he's still a little papaya in there :)
How far along?: 23 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: 20ish pounds
How big is baby?: 11 1/2 inches, 1.1 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yes, I definitely am looking pregnant these days
Stretch marks?: I'm still safe
Stretch marks?: I'm still safe
Sleep?: I seem to be sleeping fine, except for the occasional pee breaks - but I don't feel very well rested when I wake up
Best moment this week?: Buying our plane tickets to Hawaii and letting my work know that my last day is December 8th!
Movement?: He is a wild man in there! Sometimes I can even see my belly moving!
Food cravings?: Nothing this week
Labor signs?: Nope
Belly button in or out?: still in
What I miss: Being able to sit through the day at work without getting so uncomfortable
What I'm looking forward to this week: Hopefully seeing Where the Wild Things Are with Brett on Saturday!
Weekly Wisdom: Ask for lots of advice of friends with babies before registering - it makes it a LOT easier!
Here's my pictures for week 23...
.jpg)
Where the Wild Things Are is my all time favorite childhood book. I am excited to see it too!
ReplyDeleteLook at your belly! I hope Esteban has enough room in there!
ReplyDeleteI think he was having a dance party in my belly last night, so he must have enough room! That or he was just trying to spread out :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you really popped out this week...I think from here on out you will be surprised at how fast your tummy grows each week! You look so cute preggers!
ReplyDelete