Here's the chair that I think we decided on, although we're going to do a little more shopping around. We have to decide soon though, because it takes 8 to 12 weeks to get it after placing the order! Eek! This is the color we like too, although we would do it without the silly white cording:
According to thebump.com - the baby's heartbeat is strong enough that it can be heard without a doppler, and possibly without even a stethoscope, just by putting an ear to my belly! Baby S's eyes and eyelashes are forming, and soon will be able to blink!
He's definitely going to be a soccer player or something, because he's got the kick down! Sometimes my whole belly moves from his kicks! Next week we go to the doctor again for the glucose test and a swine flu vaccine - both should be loads of fun....
How far along?: 25 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 20 to 25 lbs, but I swear it's all in my belly (at least mostly)
How big is baby?: about 14 inches, 1 - 1/2 to 2 pounds
Maternity clothes?: I'm considering getting a maternity coat these days... and need to find a new bathing suit too....
Stretch marks?: I'm still good! And I just started using a new Burt's Bees belly lotion that Brett's mom gave me, so hopefully that will help too :)
Sleep?: I am so tired! And I keep rolling to my back, and Giz immediately tries to lay on my belly. Baby S doesn't like that one bit!
Best moment this week?: Realizing what great family and friends I have as they started to plan showers for me and Baby S. Brett and I and Baby S are so lucky to have such great people in our lives :)
Movement?: He's a mover alright! Is he going to start to settle down as he runs out of room in there?
Maternity clothes?: I'm considering getting a maternity coat these days... and need to find a new bathing suit too....
Stretch marks?: I'm still good! And I just started using a new Burt's Bees belly lotion that Brett's mom gave me, so hopefully that will help too :)
Sleep?: I am so tired! And I keep rolling to my back, and Giz immediately tries to lay on my belly. Baby S doesn't like that one bit!
Best moment this week?: Realizing what great family and friends I have as they started to plan showers for me and Baby S. Brett and I and Baby S are so lucky to have such great people in our lives :)
Movement?: He's a mover alright! Is he going to start to settle down as he runs out of room in there?
Food cravings?: I've started on the ice cream movement.... it's no good I tell you!
Labor signs?: Nope. I would like the labor signs to stay away until at least mid-January!
Labor signs?: Nope. I would like the labor signs to stay away until at least mid-January!
Belly button in or out?: Still in - and with a new flexible belly button ring :)
What I miss: Seeing my toes, and my back not hurting!
What I'm looking forward to this week: Starting the doula interviews, and hoping to meet baby River this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to everyone's advice on what to buy for baby - but then go with what feels right... What is right for one person, might not be what's right for us.
What I miss: Seeing my toes, and my back not hurting!
What I'm looking forward to this week: Starting the doula interviews, and hoping to meet baby River this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to everyone's advice on what to buy for baby - but then go with what feels right... What is right for one person, might not be what's right for us.
Milestone: Less than 30 days of work left :)
Here's week 25 pictures... Baby is getting big in there! (Remember when I thought I was huge back at week 16 or something??? LOL!!!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
How exciting Jess - I told you that 2nd trimester would fly, huh? You look great and sound so excited. Can't wait until your shower!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking really good. I guess it's pretty exciting to know you only have 30 more days of work. The showers are going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait. Love ya
ReplyDeleteYou look great! And I think a babymoon in HI is an awesome idea :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you in December!(and my address is changing, but I'd still get anything you sent to the old one)
I love your belly and I can't wait to see you in December! Do people interact differently with you now that it is pretty obvious that you are pregnant?
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) I can't wait to see you either! I'm getting a lot more people opening doors for me and stuff - and trying to help me carry things :) It's nice!
ReplyDelete