We had a great weekend in Cincinnati - it was great seeing all of Brett's friends at Jaime and Robbie's wedding.
Today we had a doctors appointment - Baby S is doing good, and his heartbeat sounded great :) We got the okay from the doctor to book our flights for December, so we just got finished booking tickets for a week in Maui, and then almost two weeks in Cincinnati - Woohoo! I am so excited! That also means that I have an official last day for work since I have my tickets booked - I'll have to let the boss know tomorrow. What a relief :)
According to the bump.com the baby is now able to hear outside noises from down in the womb - not just my voice but outside sounds too!
Oh, and I started prenatal yoga last night. It was good - I think it will really help me to relax, and hopefully to get my body in better shape for labor and also just for carrying baby S for the next 4 months. I am SUPER sore today though! All in all, it was a really good week - and I am looking forward to some relaxation this weekend.
How far along?: 22 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
How big is baby?: 11 inches, 1 pound
Maternity clothes?: Yes, I need to get some more long sleeved shirts though
Stretch marks?: Nothing
Stretch marks?: Nothing
Sleep?: I am so tired - but the Snoogle is definitely helping!
Best moment this week?: Buying our plane tickets for Christmas in Cincinnati! We'll be there for almost 2 whole weeks!
Movement?: Feeling a lot of movement these days. Last night he gave me three good jabs right to the bladder!
Food cravings?: Pizza - yum!
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Not being tired
What I'm looking forward to this week: Registering this weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Don't gain too much weight when pregnant - once you start, you won't be able to stop
This weeks pictures...
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment