Friday, October 30, 2009

Ultrasound tomorrow!

A couple of weeks ago, Brett and I talked about wanting to get another ultrasound. We looked into the cost of the 3d/4d ultrasound places in the area and quickly decided that it was an unnecessary expense. I remembered someone mentioning something about being an ultrasound model for a company in the area - so I looked into it a little more.

I found the details and contacted the company - they said that they sometimes need models to have ultrasounds done and that it takes about an hour and they pay you $25. They said that they are always looking for people at different stages of pregnancy, and it sounded like they had a lot of models so I didn't expect to hear back from them. Fast forward to this week though, and they called! We're going in tomorrow for our ultrasound. I'm sure it won't be as fun and exciting as if we were paying big bucks to have one done, since they are doing it for their studies rather than for our pleasure - but either way we'll get a view of Baby S... and I hear that I'll get a copy of it on dvd too! I can't wait! :)

Also, we had our first meeting with a doula today. It went really well and both Brett and I really liked her. We have two other meetings already set up, so we are going to meet with those two and then make a decision, but as of right now I think we'll hire this one. Nice to have another thing checked off the list!

3 comments:

  1. Is the ultrasound the 3d/4d that you're getting? You better post pictures of him on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, What's up? where are the ultrasound pictures?
    PS will that brown chair go with your red couch?
    PSS No he will NOT settle down when he runs out of room. He will squirm around more trying to get comfortable. Good luck with that.
    Love Mom R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need to post those! :)

    The brown chair would go in the bedroom, and then the nursery when we move - so it doesn't have to match the couch! Plus I think it would anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics