Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Banana


We're at 21 weeks now! Brett got to feel Baby S (who we've nicknamed Estaban, lol - don't worry that won't be his real name!) last night for the first time - it was awesome :)

We've had a long and fun past two weeks - with Lizzie and Casey in town for a weekend and then my mom and Magdalena in town for a weekend. We were really busy both weekends - I got to go whale watching twice even... So much fun! This weekend we're headed back to Cincinnati for our last trip before the holidays. We're doing a quick in and out trip, in on Saturday and out on Monday morning, for a friend's wedding. It should be fun!

How far along?: 21 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 18 to 20 pounds

How big is baby?: 10 1/2 inches, 12 1/2 ounces

Maternity clothes?: Yes! Pretty much can't live without them

Stretch marks?: Still none

Sleep?: I'm exhausted! I can't wait to borrow Christy's Snoogle tomorrow - I hope that helps!

Best moment this week?: Brett feeling baby S kicking last night!

Movement?: He is definitely an active child - I'm worried about what he has in store for me

Food cravings?: Brownies! I made Brett stop at the store after work today to get the mix, and he made them for me :) Think I might have one now!

Labor signs?: Nope

Belly button in or out?: Still in - mine is so deep I am not sure that it's going to pop at all... we'll see

What I miss: Sleeping through the night without getting up to pee

What I'm looking forward to this week: Heading to Cincinnati this weekend for Jaime and Robbie's wedding

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep!

Oh - and here's this week's pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! I love that you have a brownie craving - I probably made about 8 batches while I was pregnant and ate them all. The best is the one that comes WITH frosting....YUMMY! Also, I have a body pillow I'm not using if you want to borrow it. It SAVED me during the 2nd half of my pregnancy for sleep. Let me know if you want to borrow it!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics