We're at the halfway point! As of today, I am 20 weeks pregnant - and the normal pregnancy is 40 weeks, which means we made it half way. I can't believe how fast time is flying! It really seems like we just found out that we were having a baby, and now we're already at 20 weeks. It's so crazy.
We met baby Macy last week, which was fun. She is very cute - and gave us a little taste of what we have in store for ourselves. It was great to see her parents Jonas and Christy as well - they seem to be adjusting very well to being parents.
We had a great weekend with Lizzie and Casey - we went whale watching yesterday and saw tons of whales. We even saw a whale from the window on the ferry. It was amazing!
All in all, it was a good week :)
How far along?: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 to 20 pounds
How big is baby?: 6 1/2 inches, 10 1/2 ounces
Maternity clothes?: I need some maternity pj's I think :)
Stretch marks?: Haven't seen any yet
Sleep?: I'm not getting enough, but what I am getting is decent
Best moment this week?: Finding out that baby S is a BOY!!! Also, hanging out with Lizzie and Casey and going whale watching!
Movement?: The "gas bubbles" that I thought weren't kicks definitely are kicks. So yes I am feeling some. They're still pretty small and hard to feel from the outside, but he's definitely getting bigger and stronger in there :)
Food cravings?: I had a craving for "muffins" last week, so I had to make myself some raspberry muffins (which were delicious, I might add). That's all this week.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: In, and no sign of it popping anytime soon.
What I miss: My wardrobe!!! I have a decent amount of maternity clothes, but it's just not enough - a girl needs choices!
What I'm looking forward to this week: Hanging out with baby Jackson tonight, maybe starting our registry this week - and then my mom and Magdalena (my niece) coming to visit on Wednesday night. We're going to go to the fair, the children's museum, and whale watching again - I am SO excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the days before baby gets here - the pregnancy goes by so quickly!
Milestone: Feeling kicks! (And knowing what they are!)
I had such a great time seeing you and your baby bump! I am so excited for you and Brett and Esteban! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the addition of the monkeys to the blog.