We had a great time in Cincinnati this past weekend! Amber & Mike's wedding was fun - and it was great to spend time with so much family and so many friends. It was exhausting though! I'm a little excited for a relaxing weekend at home this week, before a few fun filled weeks of visitors and traveling!
I'll try to take pictures tonight and post them - I'm a little behind because of our trip.
How far along?: 18 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: Hmmm... Maybe closer to 15 or 18! Oops... Maybe I should slow down with the eating a little :)
How big is baby?: 5 1/2 inches, 6 1/2 ounces
Maternity clothes?: I fit into a few pre-pregnancy shirts, but other than that it's all maternity clothes these days! I think Brett is getting tired of all my purchases, but a girl needs variety in her wardrobe
Stretch marks?: Nothing yet (fingers crossed)
Sleep?: It's not comfortable, but I am still sleeping through the night - although getting up a lot earlier most weekend days than I used to
Best moment this week?: Hanging out with family and friends in Cincinnati
Movement?: I don't think I felt anything this week - hoping for some kicks in the next week or so. I can't wait to feel the real movement, and am really excited for Brett to be able to feel kicks!
Food cravings?: I was having a lot of cravings for Cincinnati food right before we went - Graeters, UDF, Skyline, Izzy's and Adriatico's - I got most of that, and haven't really had any cravings this week... Oh, but I would really like a blue icee. Weird.
Labor signs?: No way
Belly button in or out?: Still in and still wearing my belly button ring with no problems
What I miss: Not being hungry and tired!
What I'm looking forward to this week: Seeing our good friends Jody and David from Alaska tonight - then getting through the work week and relaxing this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: If you break down in tears in the middle of a store, don't be embarassed - it's just the hormones, lol!
Milestone: Started getting random belly rubs this week - at least it's mostly family and close friends, I can deal with that.
I can't wait to find out if our little sweet potato is a he or a she.
ReplyDeletePS I burst into tears whenever I read your blog. What is my excuse? I haven't got hormones any more!! haha Love Mom R
Our fitness instructor is due the same time you are and has gained the same amount of weight and her belly has popped out just like yours. So I think you are eating just as much as you should.(: Can't wait to find out if we need to buy pink ar blue baby stuff.Love,Mom S
ReplyDelete