It's time for a picture again :) Next weeks post will probably be late since we'll be out of town for the wedding until Monday night! I got three separate comments today that I look like I "grew overnight" and that I "really popped." I also picked up my bridesmaid dress and it fits great!

And now I'll show week 15 and this week 17 next to each other - I guess I really have grown :)
AHHHHHHH I see a "bump" you definitely popped and it will just keep growing and growing! So exciting Jess!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Pregnant bellies are my favorite!
ReplyDelete~SGK
Wow! You have grown in just 2 weeks. It is amazing how fast you grow the farther into the pregnancy you get. You look so cute I can't wait to see you at the end. So how many times have you broken into tears for what seems to be no reason at all??? Isn't it fun?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteKara - a LOT... Usually not all out bawling tears, but I have cried for the most random reasons. Brett always says "Are you seriously crying right now?" lol!!
ReplyDeleteHehe! I told you your tummy popped! You can really see it in the pic's. You're so cute...i can't wait to find out the sex!!
ReplyDelete