Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's a.........


Baby S feet:



Did I keep you in suspense long enough???
Well, it looks like Brett and I are going to have to start shopping for.... blue. It's a BOY!!! :)
This should be a fun few months since so far Brett and I don't agree on any boy names - we just started really looking though, so hopefully by February we'll have some good ones. But don't try and get them out of us - it'll be a secret until delivery!

3 comments:

  1. cute baby. I don't see any boy groceries though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! I'm so super psyched for you guys! (and I was right ;-)
    Congrats!!!!! :-)
    -Heidi P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys!! I can't help you on the boy name ideas...if we had had a boy we would have been taking a nameless baby home!! We may be living there again when the baby comes. Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics