You look bigger in the covered shirt! You should feel movement any day. Harder with the first as you are not sure but 2,3,4 you know for sure. Once with Joshua I was standing next to joun and wow a huge kick hit john, to funny. Can't wait till you get to feel that. I will never forget TJ moving, at the end I thought he was going to pop out not be delivered. What a great feeling. Good luck. Love You, Donna
You look bigger in the covered shirt! You should feel movement any day. Harder with the first as you are not sure but 2,3,4 you know for sure. Once with Joshua I was standing next to joun and wow a huge kick hit john, to funny. Can't wait till you get to feel that. I will never forget TJ moving, at the end I thought he was going to pop out not be delivered. What a great feeling. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteLove You,
Donna