Wednesday, August 26, 2009

16 Week Picture

I don't see much change from last week, and I still am not feeling my uterus near my belly button - so it's still more internal organs than baby, but here goes:

7 comments:

  1. When you lay down flat, and feel down by your pubic bone - can you feel it then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not positive, but I think so... It's still about 2 inches or so below my belly button though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picture. Cute comfy clothes.
    I can't wait to see that baby bump in person. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute:) I like the weekly picture idea. It will be neat to see when the changes start happening faster. If you take them all facing the same direction you could make a flip book :P

    ~SGK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - I am actually taking a second set wearing the same thing every week (I don't post that one since it's in my "jammies"), but I think it'll be cool to look at them all together at the end, or make a flip book or something, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna and I are so glad to hear the news. We are both so happy for you and Brett. Sorry we did not get a chance to see you when we were in
    Seattle in March, but will see you at the wedding next week, we hope. You look so healthy and happy in the picture, which is the most one can ask. We will continue to watch your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll get to see that baby bump in person in just a few days! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics