I am still super exhausted, and am hoping that I don't catch whatever Brett was sick with last week. We also have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, and are hoping to actually meet the real doctor this time - maybe we'll even hear the heart beat!
I was thinking of adding a weekly survey:
How far along?: 14 weeksTotal weight gain: I think about 6 or 7 pounds, which may be a lot for the first trimester, but I am just so freaking hungry!
How big is baby?: About 3 1/2 inches
Maternity clothes?: I tried out some maternity pants from my friend Felicia this week (just to try them on) and they were so comfortable! Mostly I've been living in my bella band and pre-weight watchers pants with maternity t-shirts and tanks
Stretch marks?: None in sight, and I'm hoping to keep it that way
Sleep?: Mostly good, but I have to get up at least once a night to pee - twice or three times on the weekends
Best moment this week?: I know it's bad, but I can't think of anything right now...
Movement?: Nothing yet
Food cravings?: Right now I am craving the salads that you sometimes get at Thai restaurants as soon as you sit down - and I have no idea where to get one :( Other than that, nothing much sounds good
Labor signs?: I'm hoping it'll be a while
Belly button in or out?: Still in
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach - Giz misses me sleeping on my stomach as well...
What I'm looking forward to: Looking pregnant instead of just like I'm getting fat
Weekly Wisdom: Don't put off switching to maternity clothes just because you don't *look* pregnant - feeling pregnant is good enough!
Milestone: First time waking up three times in the night to pee, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment