Baby S is forming teeth and vocal cords this week! It's amazing how much he or she is growing each week.
This week in Seattle we had the hottest day ever recorded here - it was awful. The rest of the week wasn't much better either, but at least by the weekend it was mid 80's to 90, instead of mid 90's up into the 100's - eek. We spent most of the evenings last week going out to dinner and going shopping in air conditioned establishments to beat the heat. Ugh.
I started my maternity clothes shopping as well. I only got a few items: a dress, two tank tops, and a few shirts. I am quickly outgrowing most of my pre-pregnancy clothes, so it won't be long before I'll need another shopping trip.
That stinks about the weather! I think we got your weather by mistake somehow. Its been in the 70's and rainy. Gross! Hopefully it will cool down for you, and just be thankful that you're not uber pregnant in the heat! I hear it is no fun.
ReplyDelete