Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anybody out there?? (and a picture)

Someone pointed out to me earlier this week that it's a little hard to find the place to leave comments on my blog... So if you're out there reading, don't forget to leave comments :) Underneath each blog post, next to where it says "posted by Jess at..." it says "0 Comments" (or maybe more than 0 if anyone has posted), and that's where you click to leave a comment. So leave me some comments people :)

I am starting to get a belly I guess... I am sure it's not baby yet, just bloat and internal organs - but people are starting to notice. I am sure that people who don't know me think I just have a chunky tummy, although someone at work who didn't know "figured it out today" so maybe it is getting obvious...
Anyways, without further ado:

4 comments:

  1. About time you posted a belly pic ;) I can't believe you're already 15 weeks along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby S is riding high!
    Congratulation on your new baby belly!! Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking so cute and pregnant.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog...you are always so creative!

    ~Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics