I made my appointment today for our second trimester ultrasound, which is when we will (hopefully) find out if little baby S is a boy or a girl! I hope our little one cooperates!
My doctor said that I could make the appointment for 18 weeks, but the Ultrasound office asked me to wait until 19 weeks :( We're scheduled for Thursday, September 17th at 8am - so keep your eyes on my blog that day to find out if your guess on our poll was correct :) Only 34 days until we know the answer to the big question - Is Baby S a he or a she????
OK I figured out how to add a comment. It is so little I didn't see it.....
ReplyDeleteI hope little baby S does cooperate with the determination of its sex but don't count on it. As you noted in a previous blog, parental hopes and desires rarely register in the minds of the offspring.... Love Mom R
PS can I vote again? haha
I hope s/he does cooperate so we can celebrate when I come to see you!!!
ReplyDelete